To start off, you only need a few ingredients that you probably have around your house. It's great to do this in the winter because more than likely someone has a bag of rock salt handy, especially if you live in the north!
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk or half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Rock salt (roughly)
- 1 pint-size Ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc plastic bag
- Ice cubes
How To Make It:
- Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt.
- Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
- Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open and enjoy!